Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Write-up #1

After today's critique, I realize now I was on a slightly veered path of constructing this concept, statement, summary, or whatever I'm supposed to call it. I guess I thought it was appropriate for me to explain myself, but now I understand that since my concept is so broad right now, I need to construct a more concrete idea of how this project will visually appear. I need to reconstruct this statement to explain exactly what techniques I intend to employ how they deconstruct film, design, and craft. I intend to dive into more specific examples of specific materials, shots, editing techniques, filming techniques, and text. I will lean less towards specific personal connections and more towards the general idea and message of the piece in its literal context.

No comments:

Post a Comment